By opening, loading or browsing any and each page within the site system of http://totalcarmagazine.com you hereby acknowledge the conditions set out below. These conditions are binding even if you are not a registered user of, or subscriber to, any services offered by the System:
- - TotalCar.hu Kft. reserves all and any rights pertaining to the copying and /or distribution of any part of the Site, regardless of method or technique applied. The content and structure of any Pages belonging under the Site are protected under international and Hungarian law.
- No part of the Site (including but not limited to texts, graphical representations, photographs, audio or video recordings, data or data structures, structures, processes, programs and so forth) shall be duplicated, processed or sold, whether in part or as an unaltered whole, without the prior written permission of the Publisher. The User may save or print parts of the Site for his or her personal use, but under no circumstances shall this be understood as permission to repeatedly use, distribute, store in a database, offer for download or commercially sell these aforementioned Parts of the Site thus duplicated.
- Each and every page contained within http://totalcarmagazine.com , including advertisements and commercials, is fully protected by copyright laws. No part thereof shall be removed, or any remaining (incomplete) section be allowed to be repeatedly broadcast or presented to the public. It is also expressly forbidden to mirror the contents of the Site, whether in part or as an unaltered whole, without the prior written consent of the Publisher (in which context Mirroring refers to the technological process of repeatedly making content available to the public).
- Unauthorised use will be prosecuted according to relevant criminal and civil law. TotalCar.hu Kft. may demand a full termination of any and all unlawful activities, and may seek compensation for any and all damages that may have been caused by such activity.
- Information retrieved from the site may only be quoted by way of duly referencing the source and if said information is quoted
a) in an unaltered manner,
b) with unambiguous referencing of the source (including a web link pointing to said source) upon each instance of publication.
- The domain names totalcar.hu, totalkar.hu, totalcarmagazine.com, totalcarmag.com and totalbike.hu, as well as the name TotalCar is protected by copyright and trademark, and may not be used (apart from referencing) without the prior and express written consent of TotalCar.hu Kft.
- Photographs and news items sourced from news agencies and featured on the Site are protected by copyright laws and may not be republished, broadcast or transmitted in any media, or be stored on a computer, whether in its original or modified form, in part or as a whole. This restriction shall not apply to personal or non-commercial use of said materials.
- TotalCar.hu Kft. strives to publish accurate and authentic information at all times. However, no liability is assumed for damages potentially arising from any case of misinformation.
TotalCar.hu Informatikai Kft. (Ltd.)
Chairman of the Board:
Indamedia Sales Director:
1036 Budapest, Lajos utca 48-66., E/1